IT World Canada is proud to be partnering with the 5th Annual Summit on Enterprise Mobility Canada to explore topics ranging from Cloud and data to security and IoT strategies. The Oct. 4 – 5 event is one of Canada’s largest gathering of senior IT executives with a mobile focus.
ITWC CIO Jim Love, will speak on Anticipating the Future of Mobile Enterprise Computing to Gain a Competitive Advantage. The presentation, focused on how to stay ahead of the curve while technology advances, will include insights on how to anticipate mobile technology trends, adopt emerging best practices, and develop core competencies in mobile.
Other topics covered by 14 CIO speakers will provide the opportunity to gain practical strategies and guidance to:
- Reduce costs and improve worker productivity
- Gain buy-in for mobile programs
- Leverage IoT and cloud technology
- Create a roadmap for mobile technology roll-outs
- Gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace with mobile technology
Featured Speakers include:
- Jonathan M. Toal, VP & Head of Technology, Amex Bank of Canada
- Pierre Perron, Assistant Commissioner and Chief Information Officer, Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Stephen Bacso, Chief Technology Officer, Zootly
- Mark Bryant, Chief Information Officer, PCL Construction
- Ted Maulucci, Chief Information Officer, Tridel
- Roy French, Chief Information Officer, Saint Elizabeth Health Care
- Ralph Michaelis, Chief Information Officer, Canadian Blood Services
- Daniela Crivianu Gaita, Chief Information Officer, DYNACARE
Register using VIP Code ITWC20 for an exclusive conference discount.