Eli Aleyner is a senior product and business development professional and currently a GM for alliances at Pivotal.
Responsible for product, engineering, marketing, GTM & sales leverage through partnering with one of the worlds largest software companies.
Some career highlights include:
- First 50 Engineer @ AWS (Core team member on S3, Mechanical Turk)
- Shipped AI, ML based experiences on one of the most trafficked sites in the U.S.
- Built 8-figure business inside an enterprise software company.
- Built ecosystem though technical integration & pure hustle with premier cloud ISVs
- Founded, had funded, delivered product for, and launched startup projects (including highly visible initiatives inside of larger companies, and new ventures)
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, rate, and leave me a comment on your favorite network:
Click here to listen to more interviews on from today’s top business leaders.