Jacqueline is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of Pressed. Not a news junkie by any means, she created Pressed because it’s a product that she needs. Prior to launching her first startup, she spent several years working in marketing roles at companies spanning across industries like sports, food, and media. She has a media degree from Western University and a communications certificate from Nanyang Technological University in Singapore.
When not busy, you can find Jacqueline having run or trying out a new restaurant. Her future plan is to integrate news to everyone, make it accessible and easy for people. They are doing it now through a newsletter, where they send the top five stories around the world that you should know in a conversational way.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- How does Pressed News make it easier and digestible for people to find the news
- The role of Networking in how Jacqueline grow as a business leader
- Confidence, Doubt, and Self-awareness; some of the challenges Jacqueline has to face and conquer
- How does Jacqueline handle stress and anxiety that came along with her role
- Why is it important for a business leader to be honest with their team members