TimeXtender accelerates business intelligence implementations
TimeXtender Inc. introduces Quick Cubes, pre-configured data cubes for use with the company’s business intelligence solution, timeXtender 2.0.
Automating the extraction, validation and transformation of data from any source into Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) data cubes, timeXtender 2.0 negates the need for custom computer coding.
Quick Cubes accelerates business intelligence implementations with data cubes built on best practices for data cube generation and functionality. Quick Cubes are pre-built for specific ERP systems and industries and can be used right out of the box or as a foundation for a customized solution.
Designed for use with Microsoft’s business intelligence platform, the premier release of Quick Cubes includes 12 pre-configured data cubes for users of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics AX, Dynamics XAL and Dynamics GP.
Quick Cubes enable analysis for 12 common business areas: customer-related backorders, open orders, transactions and ledger, vendor-related backorders, open orders, transactions and ledger, general ledger, inventory, projects and CRM.
Intorel launches Visionic ‘click an drag’ monitoring and control system
Intorel will showcase Visionic 3.2 – a version of its innovative monitoring and control solution for satellite and broadcast systems – at this year’s NAB 2007 show in Las Vegas. The solution enables companies to directly or remotely monitor any number of satellites and broadcasting devices using a ‘click and drag’ interface. A feature of the Visionic 3.2 is multi-level alarm support which enables the user to set different alarm levels for every device depending on its priority within the operation.
The Visionic system is a monitoring and control system for satellite, broadcast, NOC automation, and any other installation from uplink and TT&C systems, to SNG and VSAT stations. The platform utilises the Microsoft Visio drawing tool into a full featured application for the industrial and satellite systems, which gives the operator a graphical interface with each device.
Pyxis Mobile introduces mPlatform 5.2
Pyxis Mobile introduced mPlatform 5.2, this mPlatform server and application suite includes the following upgrades:
- Expense tracking module – report, track and manage expenses while on the road.
- Literature delivery module – full-featured literature ordering from literature fulfillment systems through shopping cart capabilities or as e-mail attachments.
- Analytics module – search and compare data such as performance of mutual funds, securities, portfolios and other data within industry leading data sources. Mobile users can select lists of items to compare side by side, and slice and dice those comparisons with pre-configured views.
Mobile Platform Support:
- Windows mobile support – mPlatform’s mobility architecture supports both BlackBerry devices as well as Windows Mobile smartphones (such as the Motorola Q, Palm Treo and Samsung Blackjack).
- BlackBerry OS 4.2 support – support for the BlackBerry operating systems including support for RIM’s devices including the 8100 (Pearl) and the 8800.