Oxygen Software releases Oxygen Express
Oxygen Software has announced the immediate availability of Oxygen Express for Nokia phones 1.6, a tool that enables Nokia phone owners to migrate content between two phones, back up phone data to PC for safekeeping, restore content from a backup file and erase personal information from the phone.
Oxygen Express for Nokia phones offers users the following benefits:
- Phone switching. Version 1.6 of Oxygen Express for Nokia phones introduces an option, called ‘Migrate’. Designed as a wizard, it lets users move content from one mobile phone to another with a few mouse clicks.
- Backup of phone data for safekeeping on PC and restoration when needed. Oxygen Express lets users back up data to a file on PC and protect it by a secure password.
- Erase personal data. The erased data is gone forever and cannot be restored.
Oxygen Express for Nokia phones 1.6 requires Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista and costs 24.95 EUR for a single-user licence. Additional information on the product, as well as its evaluation copy is available from www.oxygensoftware.com.
AliveMedia.net extracts audio tracks from video
AliveMedia.net announced the release of Alive Video Converter 22.214.171.124. Designed for the Windows OS, it enables conversion of a video file to AVI, DivX, XviD, DVD, SVCD, VCD, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, WMV, ASF, MOV, MP4, PSP, iPod, Zune, 3GP, 3G2, VOB, AC3, AAC, M4A and MP3 formats and extraction of audio tracks from video.
The Alive Video Converter 126.96.36.199 is to provide the ability to extract audio tracks from video and convert video files to video formats. Right-click video files in Windows Explorer, select Convert to AVI (or MPEG, PSP, iPod, Zune, etc.), and convert them using predefined settings.
Alive Video Converter 188.8.131.52 runs under Windows 98/ME/NT 4.x/2000/2003/XP/Vista. A free e-mail technical support is provided to all registered users. Once users have purchased Alive Video Converter, they become eligible for lifetime updates. Additional information on Alive Video Converter 184.108.40.206, as well as its free 20-day trial version limited to 60% file conversion is available from http://www.alivemedia.net.
Colligo integrates Microsoft Office Sharepoint into the Outlook interface
Colligo Networks Inc announced version 2.1 of Colligo for SharePoint, which includes an add-in for Microsoft Office Outlook that enables users to store and manage e-mails, documents and metadata in SharePoint. With version 2.1, e-mail metadata, attachments, and message fields can be synchronized to Web-based SharePoint sites by drag-and-drop within Outlook.
The Outlook Add-in enables users to link SharePoint 2007 document libraries to Outlook folders using a “Connect to Outlook” feature. Two-way synchronization ensures users are always looking at the SharePoint information within Outlook. Users can:
- Synchronize SharePoint document libraries to Outlook folders
- Drag-and-drop e-mails, attachments, and documents to Outlook Add-in
- Set-up Outlook rules to automatically add/copy e-mails to SharePoint
- Automatically capture standard e-mail metadata (including To, From, Subject, and Date)
- Apply custom metadata in Outlook to one or multiple files
- Create documents from site templates (multiple content types)
- View and sort document library content
- Chose from online-only or offline caching configurations
- Move content to SharePoint through the Outlook Web client or mobile devices
Additional features in Colligo Contributor for SharePoint Version 2.1 support advanced synchronization and multi-file actions. In addition to background synchronization on startup, exit and configurable time intervals – Version 2.1 immediately updates content to the SharePoint server when it is added or changed by users (if online). When the user accesses a SharePoint folder in Outlook, server changes are downloaded locally to give the user access to the current data. With Version 2.1, users can also add multiple e-mails and documents simultaneously to a Colligo for SharePoint document library.
Colligo Contributor is a lightweight client-only application (under 5MB) and requires no server modifications. It allows users to synchronize SharePoint sites to their laptops, providing instant access to document libraries, InfoPath forms, custom metadata and views, and both standard and custom lists. With Contributor, business professionals can create and edit documents, forms, list items, e-mails and their associated properties regardless of connectivity, synchronizing their changes to the server when online.
Colligo Contributor Version 2.1, which includes the Outlook Add-in, is available now in single lot quantities for $125 from the Colligo online store at www.colligo.com/store. A 30-day trial of Colligo Contributor is available at www.colligocontributor.com. Volume pricing for business deployments and other enquiries can be directed to email@example.com.