Oracle’s quarterly Critical Patch Updates to be released today include fixes for 333 security vulnerabilities.
The company said in a pre-release announcement that some of the vulnerabilities affect multiple products.
“Due to the threat posed by a successful attack, Oracle strongly recommends that customers apply Critical Patch Update patches as soon as possible,” it adds.
The fixes include:
- 12 new security patches for the Oracle Database Server versions 18.104.22.168, 18c, 19c. Three of the vulnerabilities may be remotely exploitable without authentication credentials. None of these patches are applicable to client-only installations, i.e., installations that do not have the Oracle Database Server installed;
- 23 new security patches for the Oracle E-Business Suite versions 12.1.1-12.1.3, 12.2.3-12.2.9. The majority of the vulnerabilities may be remotely exploitable without authentication;
- 50 security patches for Oracle Enterprise Manager, 10 of which may be remotely exploitable without authentication. The highest CVSS v3.0 Base Score of vulnerabilities affecting Oracle Enterprise Manager is 9.8. Versions affected include Enterprise Manager Base Platform, versions 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52; Enterprise Manager for Fusion Middleware, versions 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168; Enterprise Manager for Oracle Database, versions 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52; Enterprise Manager Ops Center, versions 12.3.3, 12.4.0 and Oracle Application Testing Suite, versions 13.2, 184.108.40.206, 13.3, 220.127.116.11;
- 19 security patches for Oracle MySQL, including MySQL Client, versions 5.6.46 and prior, 5.7.28 and prior, 8.0.18 and prior; MySQL Enterprise Backup, versions 3.12.4 and prior, 4.1.3 and prior and MySQL Server, versions 5.6.46 and prior, 5.7.28 and prior, 8.0.18 and prior;
- Eight security patches for Oracle Supply Chain. The highest CVSS v3.0 Base Score of vulnerabilities affecting Oracle Supply Chain is 9.6. Versions affected include Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management, versions 6.2.0, 6.2.1; Oracle Agile PLM, versions 9.3.3, 9.3.4, 9.3.5, 9.3.6; Oracle Agile PLM Framework, version 9.3.3; Oracle Agile PLM MCAD Connector, versions 3.4, 3.5, 3.6; Oracle AutoVue 3D Professional Advanced, version 5.3 and Oracle Demantra Demand Management, versions 12.2.4, 18.104.22.168, 12.2.5, 22.214.171.124.
There are also patches for other products including PeopleSoft, Siebel CRM, JD Edwards, Java SE, Oracle Communications Applications, Construction and Engineering, Financial Services Applications, Fusion Middleware and more.