Partnership expands Insight’s indirect channel of partners across North America to drive innovation through transformative cloud solutions
TEMPE, Ariz., Feb. 12, 2019 – Insight Enterprises (NASDAQ: NSIT), a Fortune 500 global systems integrator for organizations of all sizes, announced today that Insight Canada has been added to Microsoft’s Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) Indirect Provider program, joining Insight U.S. as indirect providers helping partners simplify digital transformation through next-generation infrastructure.
Insight U.S. has served as a Microsoft CSP Indirect Provider since the inception of the program in 2016. Now with expanding reach across North America, Insight’s deep portfolio of Microsoft cloud solutions for service providers – including bundled cloud programs for Office 365™ and Azure™ – empowers even more partners with quicker go-to-market solutions that help businesses assess and manage their cloud readiness.
More organizations than ever are using the cloud to streamline operations, and Insight’s CSP program for Microsoft, including a Cloud Management Platform, provides managed service providers, resellers, and independent software vendors a single source to guide customers to the cloud. Further, Insight’s Service Provider Toolkit delivers a roadmap of resources to help service providers transform businesses while fully owning the sales process throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
“Our recent study on ‘IT in Transition’ showed that over half of businesses that undertake IT transformation initiatives give up on the projects,” said John Dathan, senior vice president and general manager, Insight Canada. “Businesses need partners who understand the burdens of cloud migration and who can help ease their IT transformation journey. Our deepening connection with Microsoft allows service providers to focus on what they do best as we help them manage powerful, cloud-based solutions and services that truly deliver innovation for their clients.”
Among the benefits Insight brings as a Microsoft CSP Indirect provider in Canada are:
- Insight’s Cloud Journey Program wraps Microsoft initiatives into a single management suite that complements partner solutions, giving them a jump start on cloud adoption strategies that create meaningful and scalable business outcomes for clients.
- Best-in-class capabilities, deep technical expertise and key OEM partnerships, enabling customized strategies for securely modernized data architectures and app development performance on Azure
- Connecting Insight’s deep network of resellers and managed service provider partners to Microsoft cloud products and transforming their business to a consumption-based model
- Helping Canadian businesses navigate complex challenges to develop fresh solutions and processes that manage today’s priorities while preparing for tomorrow’s needs
- Introducing a new channel of partners to Microsoft’s CSP program, allowing their customers to run smarter in a rapidly evolving digital world
Named Microsoft’s Worldwide Modern Desktop Partner of the Year and Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year in 2018 Insight has been a leading global Microsoft partner for more than 25 years, offering award-winning expertise in delivering Microsoft-based solutions.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of Digital Innovation, Cloud + Data Center Transformation, Connected Workforce, and Supply Chain Optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,600+ employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run business smarter. Discover more at www.insight.com. NSIT-
Tel. +1 (480) 889-9798
Email: [email protected]