29 October 2018 | Toronto, CA – SalesChoice Inc. is proud to announce that its CEO, Dr. Cindy Gordon, was recently recognized by Wise Senior in Business for its Wise 50 Over 50 awards.
“We are giving back to the community with several initiatives designed to educate and foster a culture of responsible growth around AI. This includes a video series for executive leaders on Managing the Risks of AI with EY, and a global AI Directory platform in collaboration with IT World Canada and CATA (Canadian Advanced Technology Alliance) to bring together all stakeholders in the AI ecosystem and facilitate policy framing for its sustained success in Canada.” Says Dr. Cindy Gordon.
Wise believes that the newest and fastest growing segment of entrepreneurship is led by people over the age of 50 and that it was time to recognize their accomplishments. With over 95 applications/nominations from all Provinces and Northwest Territory, Dr. Gordon is truly honoured to have received this recognition. Read more here.
SalesChoice a Cognitive Sciences AI-based sales analytics platform and Data Sciences Company that helps accelerate B2B organizations to reduce cost of sales by 20-30%, increase top-line revenue by 15-20%, and improve sales forecasting accuracy by 20-50%. The company has the following solution offerings in the market:
– Predictive Analytics (prioritize all sales opportunities and predict outcomes with up to 95% predictive accuracy)
– Prescriptive Analytics (7×24 sales guided selling coaching insights)
– Account Scoring (prioritize strategic accounts based on ongoing and past performance)
– Data Completeness (real-time view of data completeness levels across the dataset for every field and every user)
– Data Science as a Service (DSaaS) (solve difficult CRM data science challenges using Advanced AI Methods, including predictive churn)
SalesChoice is an ISV AppExchange partner of Salesforce, with an open API, and is also a certified Einstein Analytics solution provider. The company has won numerous awards recently including: Digital Transformation Award 2018 for AI Disruption in Canada, Innovation National and Regional Award Winner – StartUp Canada 2017, EY CATA Sara Kirke Award 2017 for Innovation, 30 Most Innovative Companies 2017, The Silicon100 List 2017, and Top 25 Most Empowering Big Data Company Award 2016.
For more information please contact:
Marketing Manager, SalesChoice Inc.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 647-477-6254
Or please visit https://www.saleschoice.com/