Do you have what it takes to dominate the IT World? How about the ice? This is your chance to prove both and participate in one of the largest Pond Hockey events on the planet in a division created for the Tech World.
The 2018 IT World Canada Cup is part of the Canadian National Pond Hockey Championships, taking place on January 26 to 28 at the Pinestone Resort in Haliburton, ON.
Your two-night Team Package includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation (two rooms)
- Choice of resort rooms, Fairway rooms (larger), or Chalets/Villas (cottages with living area. Book early to get your preferred room type!
- Team registration with a guaranteed four games of pond hockey.
- Team welcome swag bag.
- Friday and Saturday night Pond Parties (sponsored by Gibsons and Molsons)
- Access to IT World Canada lounge.
Team Price: $2500
SPECIAL OFFER: Book by November 30 and receive customized team uniforms.
To reserve your team contact:
- Ray Christopherson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Brad McBride (email@example.com)
- Or call 416-290-0368
A portion of each team registration will be donated to the Central Food Network, a non-profit charity that assists hundreds of families annually with food and heat-related emergencies.
The video above is produced by the Amazing Agency.
There is nothing quite like the Canadian National Pond Hockey Championships. It’s grassroots hockey at its best. The tournament hosts teams from 18 different countries including Japan, Australia, and Botswana at the Pinestone Resort in Haliburton, Ontario.
- Over 1000 players participate.
- 16 rinks (many under the lights).
- All games are played on a 14-acre pond in front of the Pinestone Resort in Haliburton.
- 4 on 4 hockey, with up to 6 players per team.
- Each team plays 4 – 30 min games.
- No goalies. No body contact. No slap shots.
For more info, visit www.canadapondhockey.ca.