December 20th, 2018 | Toronto, CA – This new year, SalesChoice, a Salesforce AI Software Company, and Salesforce ISV Partner, will launch its third event in the Trusted AI Executive Breakfast Series – Street Savvy Sales Leaders: The Art & Science of Selling, with the support of its sponsors, CATA Alliance, AI Directory, Media Sponsors: IT World Canada and Venue Partners: Capgemini.
Dr. Cindy Gordon, CEO, SalesChoice, an Award Winning Disruptive AI Sales Company, and international author Jim Love, CIO, IT World Canada, will interview Mark Welch, Author & Founder of Street Savvy Sales leadership. In this session, the AI & Sales leaders will discuss the changing role of a Sales Professional and the art and science of selling best practices that leverage AI, data sciences, and marketing insights. Together they will explore:
- What does a Street Savvy Sales Professional do to See More Clients and Win More Deals/Business?
- What are the most critical skills for a Street Savvy Sales Professional?
- How is Science increasing in skill competency for sales professionals?
- How is Science impacting the skill competency for sales professionals? – Rise of Analytics and Mathematical Skills.
- What does the Future Hold for B2B Sales Professionals?
- How do you stack up? Complete 10 questions during the session that can give you a clear gap assessment.
- How is the changing sales and marketing landscape impacting sales professionals?
Attendees will leave this session inspired on how to balance both the Art and Science of Selling. The event is scheduled to take place on January 15th, 2019. Register for the Trusted AI Executive Breakfast Series by SalesChoice on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/trusted-ai-executive-breakfast-series-street-savvy-sales-leaders-the-art-science-of-selling-tickets-53542625434
About SalesChoice Inc.
SalesChoice Inc. is a Cognitive Sciences AI-based Sales Analytics platform and Data Sciences Company, that helps accelerate B2B organizations to reduce cost of sales by 20-30%, increase top-line revenue by 15-20%, and improve sales forecasting accuracy by 20-50%. The company has differentiated software offerings, including
– Predictive Analytics (prioritize all sales opportunities and predict outcomes with up to 95% predictive accuracy)
– Prescriptive Analytics (7×24 sales guided selling coaching insights)
– Account Scoring (prioritize strategic accounts based on ongoing and past performance)
– Data Completeness (real-time view of data completeness levels across the dataset for every field and every user)
– Data Science as a Service (DSaaS) (solve difficult data science challenges using Advanced AI Methods).
SalesChoice is an ISV AppExchange partner of Salesforce, with an open API, and is also a certified Einstein Analytics solution provider. The company has won numerous awards recently including: Digital Transformation Award 2018 for AI Disruption in Canada, Innovation National and Regional Award Winner
– StartUp Canada 2017, EY CATA Sara Kirke Award 2017 for Innovation, 30 Most Innovative Companies 2017, The Silicon100 List 2017, and Top 25 Most Empowering Big Data Company Award 2016.
For more information please contact:
Marketing PR Manager, SalesChoice Inc.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 647-477-6254
Or please visit https://www.saleschoice.com/