November 27th, 2018 | Toronto, CA – SalesChoice Inc., a Salesforce AI Software Company, and Salesforce ISV Partner, is pleased to inform you about the successful launch of its Trusted AI Executive Breakfast Series – Event #1 held on November 21st, 2018. This inaugural event witnessed a full house consisting of industry leaders from: IDC, AppCentrica, IMAX, Toyota, Mercer and more among its attendees.
This December, SalesChoice is set to launch its second event in the Trusted AI Executive Breakfast Series – “Are You Making Your Sales Numbers?” with the support of its sponsors, CATA Alliance, AI Directory, Media Sponsors: IT World Canada and Venue Partners: Capgemini. Dr. Cindy Gordon, CEO of SalesChoice, Winner of the National Digital Transformation Award for AI Disruption, will host Joe Deklic, Head of Strategic Account & Federal Sales at Check Point, Former VP of Rogers Enterprise, and Tom Kane, VP Global Sales at Virtek, and Former VP of Global Sales Operations for OpenText to help learn:
- What Role the C-Suite must play overall in AI Strategy Enablement?
- What Use Cases for Sales are “Best Fits” for AI Results Realization?
- How to Get Successfully Started with AI as a Sales Professional?
- What are the Pitfalls with AI and how to avoid them?
- How Can SalesChoice AI Insight Engine, powered on the SalesForce Platform, accelerate your sales growth needs?
Attendees will leave this session with global insights, be inspired by leaders innovating with AI, and gain access to a white paper on How to Get Ready as a Sales Leader to Use AI for Optimal Impact.The event is scheduled to take place on December 11th, 2018. Register for the Trusted AI Executive Breakfast Series by SalesChoice on Eventbrite
About SalesChoice Inc. SalesChoice Inc. is a Cognitive Sciences AI-based Sales Analytics platform and Data Sciences Company, that helps accelerate B2B organizations to reduce cost of sales by 20-30%, increase top-line revenue by 15-20%, and improve sales forecasting accuracy by 20-50%. The company has differentiated software offerings, including
– Predictive Analytics (prioritize all sales opportunities and predict outcomes with up to 95% predictive accuracy)
– Prescriptive Analytics (7×24 sales guided selling coaching insights)
– Account Scoring (prioritize strategic accounts based on ongoing and past performance)
– Data Completeness (real-time view of data completeness levels across the dataset for every field and every user)
– Data Science as a Service (DSaaS) (solve difficult data science challenges using Advanced AI Methods).
SalesChoice is an ISV AppExchange partner of Salesforce, with an open API, and is also a certified Einstein Analytics solution provider. The company has won numerous awards recently including: Digital Transformation Award 2018 for AI Disruption in Canada, Innovation National and Regional Award Winner
– StartUp Canada 2017, EY CATA Sara Kirke Award 2017 for Innovation, 30 Most Innovative Companies 2017, The Silicon100 List 2017, and Top 25 Most Empowering Big Data Company Award 2016.
For more information please contact:
Marketing PR Manager, SalesChoice Inc.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 647-477-6254
Or please visit https://www.saleschoice.com/