Whether you’re upgrading or downsizing, the moving process almost always involves getting rid of all the stuff you don’t need anymore. It’s hard enough just trying to decide what needs to go, but then you have to actually find a way to get rid of it. You Move Me has partnered with Furniture Bank to make finding a home for your furniture easier and much more rewarding.
When you move with You Move Me, they’ll deliver your belongings to your new home and then transfer any furniture you wish to donate directly to Furniture Bank.
HELP TURN HOUSES INTO HOMES.
For just $100, You Move Me will collect and deliver your items to Furniture Bank. At the end of your move, you’ll be eligible for a tax receipt in the amount of the fair market value of your donated items. It’s a great way to help families in need, while also helping make your move stress-free.
- Easily find a good home for unwanted furniture and housewares without having to coordinate it yourself
- You’ll get a discount from Furniture Bank—you’ll only pay a $100 administration fee for this incredible service
- Your furniture gets a new life, and goes to someone who really needs it
- We accept furniture, electronics, kitchen items, housewares, clothing, and more
- You’ll receive a charitable receipt, based on the fair market value of your items
- Helps keep useful items out of the landfill
To book your move, call us at 1-800-926-3900.
Monday to Saturday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Eastern.