Carl is president, CEO and founder of SOTI Inc., a world leader in Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and mobile security technology. SOTI’s products and technology have received numerous awards and accolades from around the world. Today SOTI’s products are distributed around the world through a network of over 4000 VARs, Resellers, and Distributors. Over 17,000 companies around the world leverage SOTI’s EMM solution, MobiControl, to manage, support, secure and track their mobile workforces.
Carl is a geek at heart. He loves technology for many years. When he started SOTI, he was fiddling around and building some kind of technology that he is passionate about. He loves to think of ways that technology can be used to solve business problems or even to help people in general. He is a dad to two teenage kids and a loving husband to his wife. One of the new initiatives they are working on is starting to work a little bit in robotics and vision systems.
What You Will Learn From This Episode:
- High Tech Startups Vs Old School Approach
- The advantage of learning marketing, sales and strategies through experience
- Carl’s evolving role while SOTI scaled up
- The importance of choosing the right people when a company is scaling up
- Discovering the challenges of a company growing all over the world
- Government’s crucial role in helping companies to be a global player