SBMAV Disk Cleaner will restore valuable hard disk space and speed up your Windows startup by cleaning useless startup entries. The program will help you remove temporary files and folders that belong to the system or created by other programs. More disk space can be regained by searching for duplicate files.
With SBMAV Disk Cleaner, you can remove unwanted cookies, while keeping those that you need. Other key options in the program include an ability to delete entries that automatically start on Windows startup, and an opportunity to uninstall a program or a group of programs.
SBMAV Disk Cleaner has a built-in system of tips that will help beginners familiarize themselves with the program. The program supports Windows 95 and upwards, including Windows Vista.
SBMAV Disk Cleaner 3.1 includes eight changes to help users clean up disks. Key features include the following:
- Updated “Trusted Zone” database of secondary filtration
- Optimized performance of MAVQSMT self-learning system
- Updated configuration files
- Added function for automatic launch if the application from command line. Customers can now use a command line parameter “/autoscan” to run the application and scan instantly. The program automatically starts scanning and shows results afterwards.
- Corrected language files
- Optimized code and fixed bugs in the Search for Duplicates module
- Fixed bug in Cookies manager.
- Automated disk analyzer. Now the program analyses disks automatically on opening a specified folder or disk.
SBMAV Disk Cleaner 3.1 is available immediately from SBMAV Software, its online Store, and through a network of authorized distributors worldwide. For new customers the product costs US $24.95. Registered users are entitled to free technical support and upgrades for 12 months from the date of purchase. Additional information on the program, as well as its free evaluation copy is available from www.sbmav.com/.
Information Builders delivers BI solutions for SAP
Information Builders announced upgrades to WebFOCUS.
WebFOCUS for SAP reduces the risk, cost and time associated with moving or transforming data and applications into the SAP Business Warehouse (BW). WebFOCUS is tightly integrated with SAP, security investments in SAP are protected.
Some of the SAP features delivered with the release of WebFOCUS include:
- Optimized intelligent adapters
- Improved metadata management.
- Intelligent GUI development tool
- Hierachy reporting
- Security administration