The Tech in Sports crew explores all the major sports tech news from the last week, including the world’s largest in-arena scoreboard. Then they debate what the data tells us about who will be the NBA champion this season.
Stories of the week:
- A North American stadium unveiled the largest in-arena scoreboard in the world;
- We’ve got ourselves another Apple Watch controversy;
- The NFL’s New York Jets are introducing a security system similar to TSA Pre-Check;
- Twitter rolls out its latest feature for sporting events;
- Snapchat will broadcast content during the upcoming 2018 Winter Olympics;
- And a new fan engagement app is taking the NHL by storm.
Recorded on October 11, 2017.
Follow us on Twitter:
For more Tech in Sports, read great content at itbusiness.ca/sports.