Mitel delivers direct SIP connection to Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Unified Messaging
Mitel announced it has further advanced the completeness and ease of integration between its flagship Mitel 3300 IP Communications Platform (ICP) and Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Unified Messaging with direct Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) connection capabilities.
Mitel’s embedded SIP integration supports multiple forms of Unified Communications including voice, e-mail and fax. Mitel can deliver this capability to existing 3300 ICP customers through a software upgrade that delivers the SIP server’s (gateway) functionality.
Exchange Server 2007 Unified Messaging delivers a unified inbox experience that includes e-mail, voice mail and fax reception functionality, as well as capabilities such as a speech-based auto attendant, and Microsoft Outlook Voice Access that allows users to access their vital business communications from any wired or wireless device, using speech recognition or a touchtone interface.
TeraXion introduces dispersion compensation products at OFC/NFOEC
With two additions in its fixed dispersion product portfolio and a third one enhancing the tunable product suite, TeraXion Inc. expands the set of solutions of its ClearSpectrum product line.
- ClearSpectrum DCMX-400 km. – extends the level of compensation from 200 km up to 400 km with insertion loss below five dB. This series complements TeraXion’s portfolio of DCMX which compensates from 20 km up to 200 km with a maximum insertion loss of three dB.
- ClearSpectrum DCMX-40G Ready – these modules are designed with a bandwidth to allow their use for in-line applications in 40G ready networks. The standard 20 to 100 km modules are available with insertion loss below three dB.
- ClearSpectrum(TM) TDCM-low PMD – this option on the TDCM TuneX guarantees a PMD less than 0.3 ps over the tuning range for TDCMs designed for the 10 Gb/s or the 40 Gb/s market.
Bioscrypt unveils 3D face recognition technology at ISC West
Bioscrypt Inc. announced the unveiling of its 3D face recognition solutions will take place in booth 17087 at the ISC West Conference, March 28th – 30th.
Bioscrypt will also be exhibiting:
- VeriSeries readers featuring fingerprint biometric authentication technology for physical access control
- VisionAccess solutions featuring 3D face biometric authentication technology for physical access control
- VeriSoft Single Sign On supports both finger and 3D face biometrics
All above products also support card and PIN protocols for identity verification, while VeriSoft extends further to include passwords, tokens and other methods of authentication.