Lattix Releases Lattix LDM 3.0
Lattix Inc. announced the release of Lattix LDM 3.0. With this release, Lattix enables managers, architects and developers to visualize, specify and maintain the architecture of an enterprise software system.
With Lattix LDM 3.0, it is possible to apply this approach for systems that span different domains, from the database to services and applications. Lattix LDM 3.0 delivers architecture governance by providing the means to specify and test the architecture, detect violations during development and prevent further architectural erosion.
Lattix LDM 3.0 offers Java, C/C++, .NET, Oracle, Hibernate and LDI modules. Lattix LDM 3.0 also provides support for Web-based reporting of architectural metrics, violations and incremental changes.
Price & Availability
Lattix LDM 3.0 is available in three editions, starting at US$495 for the Professional Edition. A free evaluation licence is also available for download from http://www.lattix.com/dl/gettingstarted.php.
IEWatch delivers Web development tool
IEWatch Software LLC has released IEWatch Professional 4.5, a plug-in for Microsoft Internet Explorer that helps you achieve your Web development and analysis tasks more efficiently.
Combining power and flexibility with ease of use, IEWatch appeals to a spectrum of Web professionals:
- Web Developers can debug the HTTP and HTTPS traffic and analyze cookies, post and get information or locate HTML code by directly clicking in the Web page (Patent Pending).
- Web Analysts can dissect the HTTP traffic related to web analysis tracking code, using the powerful filter and search capabilities.
- Web Site Designers generally have to provide many mockups before receiving a final approval. With IEWatch, you can create prototypes by modifying any existing Web page on the Internet.
- System Administrators can analyze HTTP data and identify performance bottlenecks by using the HTTP performance chart.
- Quality Assurance Engineers can use this tool to dig deep into the inner workings of Web applications to find hidden issues. IEWatch makes the inner workings of a Web site transparent, allowing you to isolate issues and verify the data security of Web sites.
System requirements are Windows 2000 or higher and Internet Explorer 6 or higher. The price of a single user licence is US$169.00. A 30-day fully functional evaluation copy of the product is available at http://www.iewatch.com