Telus Communication., today announced the availability of HTC’s newest smartphone, the One V.
The latest handset on HTC’s lineup sports the company’s award-winning HTC Legend design cues.
The handset runs on the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system and features the Sense 4.0a user interface. The One V, according to HTC is designed for “seamless” Web browsing, social networking and multi-tasking.
Beats Audio enables the One V to produce crisp sound ideal for listening to music, playing games or video streaming. Other features include:
- HD video recording with the Instant Capture camera, featuring low light settings, no shutter lag and burst mode at 4 shots per second.
- Ability to post pictures to social networks and automatically back them up on 25GB of Dropbox space free for 2 years*
- FriendStream running on the new Sense 4.0a UI and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
- 8.49 hours talk time and 617 hours standby time
- 5GB internal memory expandable to 35GB
Telus offers the HTC V for $289.99 with no term or $29.99 on a 3 year term.