HP releases products addressing small businesses needs
HP released several products that address four key customer needs: mobility and networking, business protection and security, do-it-yourself marketing and retail point-of-sale.
Mobility and Networking:
- The HP Compaq 6515b and 6715b Notebook PCs come integrated with the mobile broadband, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless technologies. They also provide a choice in the AMD processors, including AMD Turion 64 X2 dual-core mobile technology.
Security and data protection:
- The HP StorageWorks Media Vault Pro enables businesses to meet their needs through expandable network storage and enhanced protection services.
- The HP Compaq dx2300 Business Desktop PC includes features such as Intel Core 2 Duo processors, with available services for assured data integrity in the event of a disaster, such as a 60-day free trial of the HP Smart Data Protection Service on select models.
Retail point-of-sale system:
- The HP rp5700 Point of Sale system with HP-branded peripherals offers retailers a solution with advanced technology, five-year lifecycles and available Microsoft Dynamics.
Additional product information is available in an online press kit at www.hp.com/go/artofsmallbusiness2007
AIM releases financial data management platform GAIN 4.0
AIM Software announced the release of its flagship financial data management platform GAIN. AIM Software’s GAIN platform offers extended facilities for golden copy management and adds two additional financial data feeds: EDI and Reuters DataScope Select.
The modular and scalable reference data management platform GAIN enables clients to process data of a multitude of end-of-day and real-time data feeds. After connecting to the Reuters Real Time Feed (RMDS) and FININFO with GAIN 3.9, the release in addition grants access to EDI and Reuters DataScope Select financial information.
Summary of features of GAIN 4.0:
- Golden copy management platform with advanced functionalities for data scrubbing, control and improvement of data quality and standardization of reference data and pricing data
- In addition to the financial data feeds EDI and Reuters DataScope Select GAIN 4.0 supports another 15 different data feed products
- Centralized handling of certificates
- Graphical definition of data flows and reports with a redesigned GUI
- Performance improvement of the importing provider data function
Nayatek releases Active Archiver v3.1 for Microsoft Exchange
Nayatek announced that it has released Nayatek Active Archiver v3.1, an archiving and compliance tool for Microsoft Exchange.
Nayatek’s Active Archiver v3.1 for Microsoft Exchange is a scalable enterprise E-mail Archiving solution. It was designed specifically to help organizations create a searchable e-mail archive in order to optimize their message management and retention policies, to secure and store corporate knowledge contained in e-mail in a structured manner and to achieve regulatory and legal compliance.
Active Archiver v3.1 key features & benefits
- Archive e-mail messages, attachments, contacts, calendars, notes, tasks and journal items
- Eliminate quotas, PST files and the message size restrictions
- Customize rules and policies to specific mailboxes, entire Exchange servers or Active Directory groups
- Comprehensive search and message recovery functionality of indexed e-mail content and archived e-mail
- “Infinite Mailbox” for end users thru search functionality providing instant access to archived e-mail
To learn more about Nayatek’s Active Archiver v3.1 or to evaluate the solution please visit Nayatek’s Web site: www.nayatek.com