ITBusiness.ca is giving away a Palm Pre 2 smartphone courtesy of Rogers Wireless. It’s a simple contest, you just have to make a comment on our Facebook wall to be given an entry. Once you “Like” our page (www.facebook.com/ITBusiness) you’ll be able to make posts directly to our Wall or comment on our posts. Either one will be fine for a contest entry.
Here are the complete details and rules of the contest:
- The contest begins Jan. 17, 2011 at 9:00 a.m. ET and concludes Jan. 28, 2011 at 5:00 p.m. ET.
- For every unique comment or post you make on our page (www.facebook.com/itbusiness) during the contest period, you will be given one chance to win the Palm Pre 2. There is a maximum of five entries per day.
- ITBusiness.ca staff reserves the right to delete and remove any comment or post considered to be spam, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate. Comments or posts that are deleted will not be given an entry to win the prize.
- Contestants must reside in Canada and be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Employees of IT World Canada and their friends and family are not eligible to win the contest.
- At the end of the contest, ITBusiness.ca will hold a random draw out of all the entries to determine a winner. The winner will be announced on our Facebook page and shipped a Palm Pre 2 device.