The Tech in Sports crew explores all the major sports tech news from the last week including the most high tech World Series in history, a Rent-a-Jersey service, an NFL team partnering with TSA Pre-Check, and the Golden State Warriors adopting concussion prevention technology. Plus, we make the case for what each professional league can do to replicate the MLB’s mentality with technology in the World Series.
Stories of the week:
- Fox Sports says this is the highest tech World Series ever;
- Introducing a new Rent-a-Jersey Service;
- The San Francisco 49er’s partner with TSA Pre-Check;
- Facial recognition technology used to boost security in LGPA, NHL next;
- Golden State Warriors adopt a new concussion assessment solution;
- WNBA Champions Minnesota Lynx accredit this technology solution with helping them train;
- And, traditional live broadcasts are still the favorite way to watching sporting events.
Recorded on October 23, 2017.