Belkin features advanced interactive network display
Belkin’s N1 Vision wireless router features an advanced interactive network display that allows you to view the activity of your network. N1 Vision offers networking performance with its wireless 802.11n 3×3 MIMO radio design and wired gigabit ports.
- The N1 Vision will be available in Canada in fall 2007
Patent-pending LCD displays:
- Download/Upload speedometer
- Network bandwidth usage
- Number of connected devices
- Guest access network key
- Date and time
N1 Vision Wireless Router (F5D8232-4) – $199.99
- Interactive network display
- Plug-and-Play “CD-less” setup
- Operating Range: Up to 1,600 ft.
- Link Rate: Up to 300Mbps in 20/40MHz channel mode
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11g, 802.11b, 802.11n draft 2.0, 802.3ab
- Ports: WAN – 1 Gigabit port; LAN – 4 Gigabit ports
- Security: Wi-Fi protected setup; WPA, WPA2; 64-/128-bit WEP encryption; multiple SSID
- VPN Support: PPTP; IPSec pass-through
SECUDE, Seagate & GammaTech team up to deliver security solutions
SECUDE, Seagate & GammaTech (formerly Twinhead) are teaming to deliver security solutions designed to prevent unauthorized access to data on lost or stolen notebook PCs. SECUDE’s FinallySecure authentication technology, combined with Seagate’s DriveTrust security featuring hardware-based Full Disk Encryption, is now available on DURABOOK notebooks by GammaTech.
The SECUDE and Seagate security umbrella protects against loss of data, fines from non-compliance, and destruction of brand value. In addition, end user transparency results in an ROI from productivity gains and also allows for migration from single user to enterprise and software to hardware, with central management.
DriveTrust combines automated hardware-based security with a programming foundation that adds security-based software applications for organization-wide encryption key management, multi-factor user authentication and other capabilities that help lock down digital information at rest.
DURABOOK laptop computers from GammaTech feature spill-resistant keyboards, patented optical disk tray locks, anti-shock LCD screens and protected hard drives, all capable of meeting U.S. military MIL 810F standards for ruggedization.