Igloo Software wants its clients to know they’re getting more than just a program when signing up for one of its SaaS offerings.
The Kitchener, Ont.-based business software developer announced Tuesday that moving forward, its SaaS offerings – the acronym typically refers to “Software as a Service” – would instead refer to “Solutions as a Service,” emphasizing the company’s promise to not only deliver a customized platform to its clients with its Digital Workplace Edition suite, but all of the pre- and post-implementation services that go along with it, including templates, consulting, implementation services, training, benchmarking and engagement KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), and launch and engagement support.
In a June 20 release, Igloo founder and CEO Dan Latendre called Solutions as a Service “the next evolution” of SaaS.
“There was always this gap in the market between what vendors provided and what clients expected – and rightfully needed – to be successful,” he said. “While we’ve always gone the extra mile to help our clients, this latest Solutions as a Service approach is a huge leap forward for us, our clients, and the industry.”
In their efforts to digitally transform their organizations, Igloo’s clients can now subscribe to one of three Digital Workplace Edition Solutions-as-a-Service suites:
- Basic Edition: Tailored for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), Igloo’s basic edition provides teams with an out-of-the-box solution that includes a pre-configured digital workplace software platform, analytics, mobile app support, support for two languages, and what Igloo promises is “just the right amount of storage” for growing teams.
- Professional Edition: Tailored to midmarket firms, this offering includes all basic edition features, plus five additional digital workplace solutions, business productivity integrations, analytics, single sign-on, content moderation and archiving, advanced file sharing, four supported languages, and one terabyte of storage.
- Enterprise Edition: Tailored to enterprises, this scalable and secure digital workplace platform includes all features from the professional edition, plus 10 digital workplace solutions, disaster recovery, integration services, Igloo’s active directory sync tool, custom reporting, support for all languages, and two terabytes of storage.
Each suite also features a range of professional services designed to support the client’s digital transformation, including:
- Concierge: Clients receive a designated Igloo expert who acts as an extension of their in-house staff and serves as their lead contact with the company.
- Consulting: Organizations can request help from one of Igloo’s highly-trained business solutions architects, who will analyze their business challenges, objectives, and digital workplace ecosystem, and recommend a scalable solution and phased implementation strategy.
- Implementation: Whatever an organization’s, Igloo’s in-house team of experts will help plan, design, and manage the launch of a client’s digital workplace.
- Training: A company-led suite designed to ensure digital workplace solution adoption and optimize the employee experience, which can be delivered on-site or online and tailored to the trainee’s role, such as customer service, administration, or development.
- Refresh: Designed to improve user adoption and engagement by refreshing the design and navigation of an organization’s digital workplace.
- Expansion: Helps clients scale up their digital workplace strategies by helping them solve their most pressing challenges first, then helping them expand with new solutions.
- Technical Support: Like Digital Workplace Edition, Igloo’s technical support is divided into multiple levels, with all users receiving Bronze level support, which includes online incident reporting and self-service help, and Enterprise Edition users receiving Platinum Support, which includes 24/7 coverage, 365 days a year.